Meal preparation time can't come at a busier time of day in my house. I have 5 children that are all doing homework or needing to be picked up or dropped off for sports or other activities. This is a time of day when minutes are especially valuable and I know that if I can shave some time off of meal preparation, it can have a huge imapct on what else I am able to do during that time.
I spent the last couple of weeks doing homemade meals on a daily basis. I have kept track of the time involved in preparing each of the meals. These are meals from my Party In My Kitchen Cook Book, so it is a fair comparison as they are the same meals that I also would prepare at a Party In My Kitchen Cooking Session..
Here is the time logged for just one of those weeks. On Monday I spent 1 hour 30 minutes from start to finish, on Tuesday I spent just over 2 hours, on Wednesday 1 hour 10 minutes, on Thursday 1 hour 55 minutes, on Friday 1 hour 35 minutes, on Saturday 1 hour 15 minutes, and on Sunday 1 hour 45 minutes. That is a total of 11 hours and 5 minutes total spent in the kitchen in one week preparing just 7 meals.
Now for the sake of comparison, an average month of preparing 20 Party In My Kitchen Meals is about 3.5 hours on assembly day and then about 15 minutes per day after that. It comes to less than 9 hours total for 20 meals. You get almost 3 times the number of meals with 2 hours less time committment.
Time is saved in the whole process because you also do not have to spend extra time planning a menu and deciding what to eat. It is as simple as a trip to the freezer and pulling something out of the freezer each day. Each meal comes with suggestions for side dishes to help make that easier as well and all of this information is available to you on a handy label that is right on your meal. It is so easy!
In addition to time saved in the kitchen, I find that using my Party In My Kitchen Plans also helps me to save time in trips to the grocery store and shopping. By planning my monthly menu ahead, I am able to do the majority of my shopping for the month in one big shopping trip. I still have some little trips for fresh produce and dairy products, but they tend to be simple quick trips into the store to get just what I need.
I love using this method of cooking and know that if I can get more people to try it, they will love it too. If you want to give it a try and see how much time Party In My Kitchen can save you, then schedule your cooking session today!!!!

Michelle I love to cook, however this just sounds so easy in the long run.. I am seriouslu thinking about buying your cook book.. My husband thinks I am crazy when I say the phrase "freezer meals" but I am hoping hew will be lovign it before long! Does the cook book tell all the stuff I will need ot prepare the food for the freezer?
ReplyDeletePlay online for free or real money - DrMCD
ReplyDeletePlay on real money casino games online 강원도 출장안마 for real money in no 전주 출장안마 download, no registration required! Play Online for Real Money with $50 서귀포 출장샵 Free 제주도 출장안마 & up 정읍 출장마사지