Monday, February 7, 2011

What does Party In My Kitchen offer?

I have spent the last 9 years collecting and revising recipes, alterring my family favorite recipes for the freezer, building menus and shopping lists, organizing processes to cut time, not to mention the hundreds (or maybe thousands) of meals I have put together.  I have led several group meal preparation days and helped several other moms to provide good homecooked meals for their families.

I take the guesswork out of choosing recipes.  All the recipes I use are tried and true family favorites. I have put together Meal Plans with a variety of food types so you are not eating the same boring casseroles over and over again.  Each meal plan will have casseroles, soups, saucy meals, grillers, roasts, etc.  so you will alwasy have plenty of variety to chose from throught the month. 

When you host a party, I will do all the shopping, bring all the food and guide you and your friends through the process of building your meals.  You just invite your friends and come ready to work.  While assebling meals we can visit, laugh, and have a nice time and everyone goes home with 20 meals for their freezer.

That means 20 homecooked meals for each family to eat over the coming month with very little daily preparation, 20 less days of wondering what to cook for dinner, several less fast food nights, plenty of time saved in the kitchen, and plenty of dollars left in the grocery budget.

What are you waiting for?  Give Party In My Kitchen a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment