One of the reasons I love best for doing freezer meals is the money you can save. I can cut my grocery budget by at least 40% when I do freezer meals. Even better when I do them with a group of my friends "Party In My Kitchen" style, I can save even more. The key is buying in bulk. The more things you are able to buy in bulk, the more money you can save. With Party In My Kitchen you can prepare 20 main Dish meals for just $200. When you comapre that with eating out it is a huge savings. My family cannot eat out for less than $45 per meal. When you consider that Pa rty in My Kitchen breaks down to just $10 per meal, it really starts to make sense.
Even if you don't eat out often, you can see a huge savings by preparing frozen meals. You have less trips to the grocery store because your meals are all planned out for you. I know everytime I go to the grocery store I end up picking up extra items that I don't really need. So it is not uncommon for a trip to pick up stuff for dinner to end up being at least $100. You also save money in gas with fewer trips to the store.
Host a Party In My Kitchen Party to see what we can do for your grocery budget. Every little bit of savings counts for something. You can even start a savings account by putting the extra money you would have spent on groceries each month into it. So whether you want to save for a family vacation, Christmas, a new car, whatever, Party In My Kitchen can help you do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment